Composite doors win on performance, security and style.
- Robust design,
- High security
- High resistance to weathering
- Low maintenance
- Excellent thermal efficiency
- Noise reduction
- Huge array of stylish designs
Achieve the sophisticated appearance of solid timber without the worry of warping or twisting (over time) and maintenance to ensure upkeep. The GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) skins are depression moulded featuring a timber grain effect and high definition panels providing an authentic timber-like door but with minimal maintenance.
Not only are composite doors low maintenance, robust and weather resistant – they won’t rot, warp or crack, nor will they ever need painting, and they also boast a longer life span than both wooden and uPVC doors.
Pick a colour, any colour!
- Wide choice of colours and you can even choose to have a different colour on the inside.
- Range of matching sidelights, toplights and arched toplights to suit.
- Collection of exciting glass designs featuring a blend of fused tiles, sandblasting and glass bevels complemented with resin lead and coloured film.
- Wide array of door furniture available including handles, letterboxes and door knockers in a variety of different colour options and style choices.
- Doors and frames can be ordered as a completed set. Both have high security locks and Stormguard threshold available.
Hugh selection of colours, styles and backing glass options available on request.